Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Where I Went Wrong in My Earlier Budget Post January 18, 2018Monday I wrote a post about Ducey's proposed 2018-19 budget. I got some of the facts wrong.…
- Jackalope award, poem laud Ally Miller's budget blasts January 18, 2018Supervisor Ally Miller was named a Local Hero by the Koch brothers-connected Americans for Prosperity this week, receiving a taxidermied specimen of the mythical creature of the Southwest deserts, the jackalope.Dylan Smith
- Did Phoenix Have Yet Another Serial Killer in 2017? January 18, 2018Police say Cleophus E. Cooksey Jr. knew all his his nine alleged victims.
- Remember That Russian Gambling Ring in Trump Tower? No, We Didn't Either January 18, 2018As Tierney was combing through the House Intelligence Committee’s transcript of its interview with Glenn Simpson, she flagged a surprising quote. Responding to a question from Adam Schiff about why Fusion GPS thought Trump might be involved in money-laundering operations, Simpson replied that “criminals were buying the properties.”“These are the kind of thin […]John Light
- House Intelligence Committee releases transcript of Glenn Simpson testimony January 18, 2018Last week Senator Dianne Feinstein unilaterally released the transcript of the Senate Judiciary Committee interview with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson. Today, the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday voted to release the transcript of its interview with Fusion GPS co-founder … Continue reading →AZ BlueMeanie
- Statistics 101 January 2, 2018Check out this quote from the Arizona Republic If the Climate Prediction Center’s seasonal outlook proves to be accurate, 2018 could turn out to be a scorcher as well. The outlook for the first three months of the year calls...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane