Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- The Strike Is On: Arizona Teachers Prepared for Walkout Next Week April 20, 2018Educators’ strike will start on Thursday, April 26, across Arizona, according to leaders in the Red for Ed movement. …
- McSally alleges sex abuse by high-school track coach April 24, 2018Rep. Martha McSally was sexually abused by her track coach while was a 17-year-old high school student, the Republican congresswoman said in a report published Monday. The coach denied the accusations, telling the Wall Street Journal that McSally is "scheming."Dylan Smith
- Many Phoenix Area Schools to Be Closed Starting Thursday When Teachers Go On Strike April 23, 2018"Consider an alternative plan for your child..."
- There’s Gonna Be Something Here April 24, 2018Why did the pro-Trump National Enquirer (or technically its parent company) put out a special edition celebrating the achievements of...Josh Marshall
- Van Jones Says Democrats and Progressives need to work on Winning and Not Take Anything for Granted. April 23, 2018CNN commentator and author Van Jones said that for Democrats and Progressives to win elections, they cannot just sit and wait for the people to follow them because the masses agree with them on the issues or because most agree … Continue reading →David Gordon
- Time for Montini to Apologize to Schweikert June 14, 2017Just yesterday the Republic's EJ Montini mocked Congressman Schweikert for being afraid of "Cookie Monsters." No Ed. There are real monsters out there. It's time for you to acknowledge that. And it's time for you to apologize to Congressman Schweikert...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane