Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Four Great Things to Do in Tucson Today: Wednesday, June 20 June 20, 2018Shakey Graves is the comfy soundtrack to a long, solitary road trip on two-lane highways through beat, half-boarded-up western towns. See, Graves’ songs are atmospheric and narrative at once.…TW Fun & Games Desk
- Puente Arizona speaks out against separation of families at border June 20, 2018Demonstrators in Phoenix decried the Trump administration's new policy of separating more migrant children from their families.Rebecca Spiess
- Billboards Call Out Interior Secretary on Grand Canyon Uranium Mining June 19, 2018Arizona Wildlife Federation, Trout Unlimited skeptical that Trump's Interior Department really has no plans to restart uranium mining near Grand Canyon.
- Trump Changes Tune: Praises Nielsen For ‘Fabulous Job’ At Press Conference June 20, 2018In a rare move, President Donald Trump praised his secretary of homeland security Tuesday, saying that she did a “fabulous...Kate Riga
- Dirty trickster Roger Stone concocts a new conspiracy theory for Dear Leader June 19, 2018The thing about conspiracy theorists is that when their conspiracy theory is debunked, they never concede “Sorry, my bad. I was wrong.” No, they just alter their conspiracy theory and keep it alive. A few weeks ago Donald Trump and … Continue reading →AZ BlueMeanie
- Worsley Punks the Media on his way out. June 19, 2018The story was too perfect to pass up--or verify. In a surprising move, a centrist Republican Senator from Mesa is finally so fed up with bitter partisanship that he decides not to seek re-election. Bob Worsley used a Republic OP...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane