Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- How's the New 'Anyone Can Teach in Arizona' Law Working Out So Far? June 22, 2017In 2008, Ed Supe Tom Horne had a great idea to get more science and math teachers in the classroom. Why not have businesses let some of their STEM-based employees teach one high school class a year as part of their job?…
- Live weather radar June 22, 2017Live weather radar for Tucson and the rest of Southern Arizona from the National Weather Service.TucsonSentinel.com
- If Trump Reduces Bears Ears Monument 'It's an Attack on Tribal Nations' June 22, 2017America’s newest national monument, located in Utah on Arizona's northern border, was also the first ever proposed by American Indian tribes. Now President Trump's administration wants to shrink it.
- It Didn't Work Out June 22, 2017News comes today that despite President Trump’s heroic intervention to save the jobs of manufacturing workers at a Carrier plant in Indiana last winter, they’re basically all losing their jobs anyway. From CNBC … Read More →Josh Marshall
- Latest on the Trump-Putin campaign investigation June 22, 2017You’re shocked, I’m sure. America’s liar-in-chief Donald Trump: “I did not make recordings of Comey,” after teasing the possibility he did for weeks. What a drama queen. So Trump’s good with a charge of witness intimidation then. Good to know. … Continue reading →AZ BlueMeanie
- Which one of us is the Goat? June 15, 2017This story is the second of two parts. For background, click here. Republic reporter Mary Jo Pitzl called me on Tuesday to get my comment on an upcoming story that Yvonne Wingett is writing. It seems that Rep. Mark Finchem...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane