Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Summer 101 May 24, 2018There are 101 days between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend. So here are 101 things on how to have fun and keep cool this summer. Ah, summer: That time of year when we scurry for air-conditioned homes, offices and movie theaters. We dream of cool swimming pools.…Tucson Weekly Staff
- Court: Inmate can sue state for being forced to work religious holiday May 23, 2018A federal appeals court ruled last week that an Arizona inmate can sue prison officials who he said violated his Christian beliefs by forcing him to work on a religious holiday.Pat Poblete
- Uber Will Stop Testing Self-Driving Cars in Arizona After Fatal Crash May 23, 2018But other companies like Waymo are still doing it.
- Trump Again Claims Democrats Are Defending ‘Stone Cold Killers’ MS-13 May 24, 2018After doubling down on his efforts to characterize MS-13 gang members as “animals,” President Donald Trump again on Wednesday evening...Nicole Lafond
- Congress Made it Harder to Give Teachers Raises May 22, 2018Distributed via OtherWords.org [Note to readers: Due to technical difficulties, I’ve not been able to post for awhile, but the problem seems corrected. This is a piece I had published at our free syndication service. OtherWords.org, two weeks ago, for … Continue reading →Bob Lord
- Time for Montini to Apologize to Schweikert June 14, 2017Just yesterday the Republic's EJ Montini mocked Congressman Schweikert for being afraid of "Cookie Monsters." No Ed. There are real monsters out there. It's time for you to acknowledge that. And it's time for you to apologize to Congressman Schweikert...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane