Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Cinema Clips: Three Billboards Outside of Ebbing, Missouri December 15, 2017This marks the third film—and the third masterpiece—for writer-director Martin McDonagh. It also marks another astonishing film achievement for Frances McDormand, who will bore into your chest cavity and do all kinds of crazy shit to your heart as Mildred, a justifiably pissed off mother who has a few issues with the cops in her town.…
- Live weather radar December 17, 2017Live weather radar for Tucson and the rest of Southern Arizona from the National Weather Service.TucsonSentinel.com
- 'Medical Marijuana Is Safe in Arizona,' ACLU Declares as Bill Montgomery's Crusade Finally Ends December 15, 2017Bill Montgomery's crusade against the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act has finally ended, ACLU says.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump And The False Promise Of Returning Overseas Profits December 17, 2017WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump speaks often of a pile of money sitting overseas that will come rushing back into the U.S. once his tax plan is in place. That’s something of a mirage.Here’s what he told reporters Saturday in the roar of Marine One waiting to take him to Camp David, Maryland: Read More →CALVIN WOODWARD
- Political Calendar: Week of December 17, 2017 December 17, 2017The Political Calendar is posted on Sundays. Please send us notice of your political events prior to the Sunday before your event (7 days would be most helpful). See the calendar icon in the right-hand column of the blog page … Continue reading →AZ BlueMeanie
- Looks Like Tim Steller is the only one who actually listenend to the tape. June 26, 2017I find it interesting (but not surprising) that of all the articles about my comments, no one seemed to actually listen to my comments. They are reacting to the way that other people have described those comments because, you know,...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane