Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Think of the Children October 19, 2017Isn't it time we took better care of Tucson's preschoolers? And our city's zoo animals? We endorse yes on Props 202, 203, and 204. Isn't it time we took bette care of Tucson's preschoolers? Prop 204, aka Strong Start Tucson, seeks to do just that by raising the sales tax by a half-cent per dollar to fund scholarships for 3- and 4-yea […]
- Strong Start, zoo campaigns failed to disclose 100s of thousands in donations, expenses October 20, 2017The backers of the Strong Start Tucson education tax for months failed to file prompt disclosures of high-dollar donations and expenses, a TucsonSentinel.com investigation shows. The No on Prop. 204 campaign had a filing error, and backers of the zoo sales tax also failed to properly file.Dylan Smith
- That Fake Photo of Trump’s Phoenix Rally? The Work of Russian Trolls October 19, 2017Reports indicate a shadowy Russian organization was behind the account that shared the hoax.
- General Kelly's Paean to MAGA October 20, 2017Lost in the storm and anguish over John Kelly’s attacks today was a sobering reality. The ideological and rhetorical spine of his remarks was a paean to MAGA. The old days were good. We had real religion. Things were right with women. There was no abortion. Honor was sacred and respected. Now it’s all crap because of people like Congresswoman Frederica Wilso […]Josh Marshall
- Rep. Martha McSally supports Trump’s tax cuts for Plutocrats plan October 19, 2017Our Representative Martha McSally continues to stand by her man Donald Trump, and has adopted his socioparthy for lying about taxes. The Arizona Daily Star published a report that is no doubt stenography from a McSally press release, wherein the … Continue reading →AZ BlueMeanie
- Looks Like Tim Steller is the only one who actually listenend to the tape. June 26, 2017I find it interesting (but not surprising) that of all the articles about my comments, no one seemed to actually listen to my comments. They are reacting to the way that other people have described those comments because, you know,...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane