Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Quick Bites: Main Gate Square Culinary Challenge July 27, 2017Free food! And we’re not talking stale donuts or bags of chips.…
- Defense bill could include $1.6 billion to start border wall July 26, 2017Democrats are blasting a GOP plan to allocate $1.57 billion to begin construction of a border wall with Mexico, by slipping that language into a critical defense funding bill. But there appears to be little else they can do to stop the funding language.Megan Janetsky
- McCain: 'No Reason to Force' Transgender Service Members 'to Leave Military' July 26, 2017Arizona advocacy groups aren't happy with the presidential tweets.
- Scaramucci Compares O'Care Repeal Effort To Lincoln's Abolition Of Slavery July 26, 2017White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci on Wednesday night compared Republican lawmakers’ ongoing efforts to repeal Obamacare to former President Abraham Lincoln’s abolition of slavery. “I’m wondering whether the President feels he’s been front-stabbed by some of the senators who voted down that repeal of Obamacare,” BBC Newsnight reporter Emi […]Esme Cribb
- House passes Russian sanctions bill by a veto-proof majority July 25, 2017Back in June, a bipartisan Senate majority easily approved legislation imposing new sanctions on Russia in response to Russia’s interference in the U.S. election on a vote of 97 to 2. Putin’s pal in the White House launched an aggressive push to derail … Continue reading →AZ BlueMeanie
- Looks Like Tim Steller is the only one who actually listenend to the tape. June 26, 2017I find it interesting (but not surprising) that of all the articles about my comments, no one seemed to actually listen to my comments. They are reacting to the way that other people have described those comments because, you know,...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane