Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- McCain: "I Cannot in Good Conscience Vote for Graham-Cassidy" September 22, 2017Sen. John McCain, who torpedoed the last GOP healthcare bill in a surprise vote in July, says he’ll vote against the Graham-Cassidy healthcare legislation that GOP lawmakers are rushing to a vote by the end of the month. McCain announced his opposition in a statement on his Twitter feed: …
- Live weather radar September 22, 2017Live weather radar for Tucson and the rest of Southern Arizona from the National Weather Service.TucsonSentinel.com
- Mesa's 'Sassy Gay Republican' Hates Liberals but Now Needs Health Care September 22, 2017The Twitter personality says it's "more meaningful" to crowdfund, and opposes a universal healthcare plan.
- DHS Informs 21 States That Russian Hackers Targeted Their Voting Systems September 22, 2017The Department of Homeland Security on Friday informed 21 states that their election systems were targeted by “Russian government cyber actors” during the 2016 presidential campaign. As of late Friday afternoon, the states to acknowledge that the DHS told them they were targeted included Wisconsin, Alabama, Oklahoma, Oregon, Delaware, Colorado, Connecticut a […]Allegra Kirkland
- Borderlands’ “Building the Wall” play at Temple of Music & Art September 22, 2017Written by Robert Schekkan Directed by Marc David Pinate September 27 – Octover 15 Cabaret Theater, Temple of Music and Art 330 S. SCOTT Ave, Tucson “NNPN Rolling World Premiere of Building the Wall — The newest play by Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning … Continue reading →Carolyn Classen
- Looks Like Tim Steller is the only one who actually listenend to the tape. June 26, 2017I find it interesting (but not surprising) that of all the articles about my comments, no one seemed to actually listen to my comments. They are reacting to the way that other people have described those comments because, you know,...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane