Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Shifting Gears November 23, 2017County Administrator Chuck Huckleberry has a new plan to hike the local sales tax to fix Pima County's deteriorating roads County Administrator Chuck Huckleberry has a new plan to hike the local sales tax to fix Pima County's deteriorating roads, but the success of that plan will hinge on persuading state lawmakers to allow the Pima County Board of […]
- Live weather radar November 23, 2017Live weather radar for Tucson and the rest of Southern Arizona from the National Weather Service.TucsonSentinel.com
- These Programs Want to Help Phoenix's Homeless Youth — If They Can Find The Funding November 23, 2017There are three organizations in Phoenix that offer homeless youth-specific housing.
- What I'm Thankful For November 23, 2017Read More →Josh Marshall
- Be thankful for good health on Thanksgiving 2017 November 23, 2017It’s Thanksgiving 2017. This year it’s time to reflect a little about the importance of good health. Recently I’ve been in bed coughing and coughing with bronchitis. After days of that suffering, boredom, and having to relearn patience, I am … Continue reading →Carolyn Classen
- Looks Like Tim Steller is the only one who actually listenend to the tape. June 26, 2017I find it interesting (but not surprising) that of all the articles about my comments, no one seemed to actually listen to my comments. They are reacting to the way that other people have described those comments because, you know,...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane